I am starting the process of building a WordPress site based on my prototype for BOSH.
I want to keep the structure of the site as it was in the prototype, but I am working on adding functionality, and in particular for registered members.
A WEBSITE PROPOSAL BY ASHLEY NYE
- Aim to present BOSH as a community: open, friendly and helpful – sets them apart from other running clubs.
- Minimalist, sleek design in keeping with the BOSH brand.
- Fully responsive, mobile-friendly site.
- WordPress CMS
- Online community. Members can register to use special features.
- Communicate with other members.
- Leave posts and comments.
- Member registration will allow you to collect data about your members.
- Find a buddy/ find a group – registered members can search for other members.
- Blog with specific categories, with the option of allowing certain members to upload posts.
- Members page to sign in.
- Forum replaces the free flow conversation that Facebook currently contains. Based on Mumsnet and Runners World forums. As it grows, we can add more means of organising the posts.
- Photo gallery where members can upload photos and write comments (just as Facebook).
- League table sorted by gender and race length.
- Simple shop, uses Paypal.
To view my blog about the entire design process, please go to http://ashleynye.co.uk/category/web-design-2/boshrun/